Room Style & Capacity
- Banquet Style Venue
Max 12 Guest(s)
Max 12 Guest(s)
Pavilion Restaurant, Ascot Racecourse
Royal Ascot is renowned across the globe. Underpinned with a rich and deep-rooted heritage, the Royal Meeting has not only survived the rigours of time, it has thrived. It is an experience shaped by the iconic moments that punctuate each day, declared underway by the Royal Procession as the clock strikes two. When the curtain falls and the last horse leaves the turf, the band strikes up. For this there is no better location than the Pavilion Restaurant, which overlooks the Bandstand and is just a stroll away from the location of one of Ascot’s most beloved traditions. Serving a colourful seasonal menu, guests can enjoy beautifully presented regional British ingredients.
PACKAGE PRICES FROM £149 + VAT PER PERSON
• Car parking label 1 per 2 guests booked (Standard size vehicles only).
• Queen Anne Enclosure admission ticket.
* Private tables of 10 or 12 (smaller groups will be accommodated on a shared basis).
• • A welcoming glass of Champagne on arrival. Selected complimentary bar of house Champagne, mainline spirits, beer, wine & soft drinks (until 30 minutes after the start of the last race).
• Set three-course luncheon. • Royal Ascot traditional afternoon tea.
• Royal Ascot racecard & racing newspapers available.
EVENT GUIDELINE TIMINGS
10:30 Gates open. Please make your way to The Pavilion Restaurant & upon arrival kindly quote the company name used at the time of booking and you will be shown to your table for the day.
11:00 Welcoming glass of Prosecco is served and selected complimentary bar opens.
12:00 Three course set luncheon is served.
14:00 Royal Procession.
14:30 First race commences. - Royal Ascot traditional afternoon tea is available.
17:35 Final race commences. 18:05 Selected complimentary bar closes (or 30 minutes after the start of the final race). - Guests depart the facility for traditional singing around the Bandstand.